The inventory software module allows to manage complex needs very easily, it provides full traceability, and links with the Sales, Manufacturing, E-Commerce and Accounting Modules.
- The Inventory module supports multi-warehouse locations. Manage and control your own internal locations and manufacturing inventories.
- The module is fully integrated with the Accounting, Sales, Production, E-Commerce, Purchasing modules.
- Instantly see all your warehouses and Inventories. Goods Received, Goods Issued and physical inventories can be entered and updated right from the dashboard.
- For products, different units of measurement are available.
- Options to copy entries directly from purchase or production orders.
- Options to copy the content of the goods issued into a customer invoice is provided. The goods issued form can be transformed into a PDF file for printing.
- The inventory accounting system covers standard cost, weighted average, FIFO, and LIFO costing methods.
- Provides an easy solution for organizing periodic stock counts in your warehouses.
- Minimum and maximum stock values can be configured by product
- Enter your physical stock takes and record discrepancies between actual stock values
- Replenishment stock orders based on minimum and maximum stock will be proposed
- Full reporting on stock movements and aging stock
- Multiple warehouses are supported
- Products can be moved from one warehouse location to another
- Enter stock locations to improve your warehouse management system
- For goods receipt, options to copy from purchase orders, and to copy to supplier invoices are available